ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 3. QUESTIONS

3. -  Imagine you are the captain of a spaceship. Where would you go in the universe, and what fascinating things would you discover? 

My respond: If I have got spaceship in order to see somewhere in the space alone. I would want to see Zeynep Benna's supermarket and house with my spaceship in the space alone so as to buy something and eat in the spaceship. If we have got long and big place I am able to do a house for me in the Mars with my best fellow. However, I don't know about t-shirt. What can I wear in there so as to live alone or my best mate. To be honest here is sort of great as you haven't got noise, traffic jam, people, air/ water/soil/noise pollution in there. 

spaceship - uzay gemisi 

traffic jam * trafik sıkışıklığı 

noise / ses 

fellow & arkadaş 

sort of = oldukça 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY