ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 5. QUESTIONS

 5. - If you could talk to animals, which one would you choose to have a conversation with, and what would you ask them? 

My reply: If I could talk with one animal. I would choose dog as they are soo dangerous animals for me because of this their teeth, their runing, their barking. I don't like them because of this thinks at all. I am afraid of them all along as they are better than me as well as I don't know, what will it me when I run. I would speak with them and what I ask them. What are you eating?, what are you doing your spare time with your family or alone? how is your day?    I will ask these for them so as to learn this questıons answer. 

bark - havlamak 

at all * hiç 

spare time / boş zaman 

because of this & bundan dolayı 

dangerous = tehlikeli

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY