ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 6. QUESTIONS

 6. - How do you deal with How do you deal with frustration or discouragement when learning a challenging aspect of English?

My respond: When I feel discouragement I am watching video due to my laptop so as to feel good. Then, I am remembering my problem as well as I am look at that laid- back again in order to solve that problem. By the way, I am doing this really. You may do this tactic for your angry moments for your flesh some times. Provided that, this tactic will come in handy. I am sure that,  when did you do this terrific tactic, you feel laid-back. If this tactic don't do something for you. You may try unlike tactic for your healty. 

discouragement - cesaret kırıklığı 

laid-back * rahatlamak 

flesh / vücut 

provided that & bence 

tactic = taktik 

come in handy - işe yaramak

unlike * farklı

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY