ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 8. QUESTIONS TUESDAY'S HOMEWORK

 8. - 8. Do you prefer watching English movies with subtitles or without? Why? 

My respond: Above all else, I am watching English  movies with subtitles as I am seing significant words for me in the subtitles therefore I am taking a memo so as to use and learn in my sentences. By the way, what do you think about? Which do you prefer? Provided that, you must watch English movies with subtitles so as to learn significant words for your sentences. I am prefering like this however you may watch without. This is your think. I may not say somethink for your think. 

significant - önemli 

above all else * her şeyden önce 

subtitles / alt yazılar 

may & her zaman kullanabileceğin : -e bilmek, -a bilmek 

provided that = bence 

 take a memo - not almak

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY