ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 9. QUESTIONS

 9. - What do you think is the most important quality a person can have, and why?

My reply: Above all else, this questıon is sort of terrific in order to find our best mates as you are choosing your best fellows personality for your spare time. If you may not do this. you may look at my mates personality. Firstly, my best fellow have got these; honest, smart, fast, helpful, laid-back, friendly.  What do you think about these? May you do now? I saw for you as I am knowing these. How will your best friend? Have you got a mates so as to play game each other at the school's garden in your spare time in a day?    

terrific - müthiş 

fellow/mates/ friend * arkadaş 

personality / kişilik 

laid-back & rahat 

helpful = yardım sever 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY