USEFUL FORM PART 2 YESTERDAY'S HOMEWORK

 182 - ALL HOPE IS GONE: TÜM UMUDUN GİTMESİ  

All hope is gone due to this wonderful toy as it break up me because of this my dirty clothes at the house all along. 

people all hope is gone from this important opus as this book's owner did do terrible something on the book with his co-worker in the office. 

183- PIECE OF CAKE! : ÇOK KOLAY! 

That vehicle's problem is piece of cake for me as I am mechanic in the Antalya with my cousin By having fun in common. 

Your laptop's problem is piece of cake for us as we are solving like laptop's problem in a day everytime however How did you use this laptop? May I learn ? 

break up - bırakmak  

owner * sahibi 

mechanic / tamirci 

opus & kitap 

co-worker = iş arkadaşı

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY