USEFUL FORM PART 2

 166- BE ENGAGED IN : BİR ŞEYLE MEŞGUL OLMAK 

They are engaged in with our homework as our teacher is sort of angry thusly I am doing my homework every time in my room alone by listening room so as to take a beautiful point. 

Are you engaged in something, May you joın us now by playing soccer at the house's garden in common?  

167- BE BETTER TO: ... DAHA İYİ 

This putty is better to as you can do everything with this toy in your spare time alone or with my best mates in order to have fun. 

My elder sister phone is better to my family's phone as my elder sister is using iphone therefore that phone is better to. 

putty - oyuncak 

spare time * boş zaman 

mate / arkadaş 

therefore thusly & bu yüzden 

that = o 


 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY