USEFUL FORM PART 2

172 - BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:  ... İÇİN SORUMLU OLMAK 

My father is reponsible for go to bazaar everymorning by car with his goods as he has got a family as well as he is living the Antalya therefore he must earn money for family in the bazaar with his best mates in a day. 

We are responsible for our homework all along at the home so as to improve us for our future and our career. 

173 - FILL UP: DOLDURMAK 

I am filling up this glass with water in order to drink in the kitchen now alone as I came to gym thusly I am sort of terrible right now. 

May you fill up your suitcase with t-shirt, dress, trousres for your vacation now in your room alone or with me ? 

siutcase - bavul 

vacation * tatil  

trousers / pantolon 

gym & spor salonu 

sort of = oldukça

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY