USEFUL FORM PART 2

 176 - THAT SOUNDS GOOD : KULAĞA HOŞ GELİYOR

This think that sounds good for me as I need this think nowadays for me and my family so as to clean our house over. 

your problem that sounds good for me as I am solving problem in my room like this and I am crazy about them in order to improve me. 

177 - ALMOST : NEREDEYSE, HEMEN HEMEN 

I am finishing almost this terrific opus tomorrow day's first sun in my room alone so as to improve my turkish language. 

Almost, I am ready for this match with my best mates so as to win this match in your stadium in this evening each other. 

nowadays - bu günlerde 

over * dikkatli bir şekilde 

opus / kitap 

each other & birlikte 

terrific = müthiş

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY