USEFUL FORM PART 2

 174- GET BETTER: DAHA İYİ HALE GELMEK

My dad get better at the hospital with his best mates thusly no longer my dad will go to the his beautiful job when he ask for to go there by his wonderful vehicle. 

Doctor!!! May will my son get better with your medicine in this new week for his school,homework, even better future? 

175- MESS UP: DAĞITMAK, BERBAT ETMEK 

You won't mess up your house as you are living here alone or with your best fellow in order to win this important test for your future as well as career. 

They mess up my terrific phone in their repair shop so as to buy earn money due to us and therefore I am sort of angry for this situation. 

no longer - artık 

earn money * para kazanmak 

situation / durum 

test & sınav 

medicine = ilaç 

vehicle - araba

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY