USEFUL FORM PART 2

 190- DON'T BOTHER: ZAHMET ETME 

Please, you don't bother my piece of cake problem never, I may do that alone as this is piece of cake for us thusly I may solve this problem. 

Don't bother he for my job with his best mates at all as I don't want to see them in this expensive job. 

191- NO PAIN NO GAIN: ACI YOKSA KAZANÇ OLMAZ 

Unfortunately, no pain no again therefore you had better work in the market or somewhere so as to earn money for you. 

Did you see that slogan? provided that, that is sort of enormous. slogan is this. NO PAIN NO AGAIN. I am crazy about like this slogan. 

slogan- slogan  

piece of cake * çok kolay 

eran money / para kazanmak 

provided that & bence 

enormous = muazzam 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY