ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 11. QUESTIONS

 11. - If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be, and what questions would you ask them? 

MY ANSWER: I would want to talk with Kemal sunal at the dinner by eating meat,price in the living room. I would want to ask. How did you be a actor? Why did you be a actor? By they way, now. What are you doing? Also, are you liking your job? Did you like me? By the way, is the foods good? Are you hungry? If you are asking me. I am pretty hungry now therefore I will eat everything. May I take that due to your in front of? Also, how did you come here by plane or boat? Didn't you die? 

meat - et 

price * pirinç 

boat / gemi 

actor & erkek oyuncu 

therefore = bu yüzden 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1