ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 12. QUESTIONS

 12- Share a piece of English writing (a paragraph, story, or essay) that you're proud of and explain why. 

My reply: Of course, I have my perfect essay in my bloger. You may see in there when you want to see them  in your spare time. By the way, do you like writing essay? or have you got a your blog so as to write something like me? Also, they are my first perfect essays in my bloger. I have got a lot of blog in my bloger however some blogs are sort of terrific for people. If you are asking me, how did you write them? To be honest, I don't know. I write normal like all along however they are my great blogs. Keep in mind, they are there blog. 

essay - makale 

spare time * boş zaman 

sort of / oldukça 

terrific & müthiş 

keep in mind = aklında tut unutma 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1