ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 13. QUESTIONS TUESDAY'S HOMEWORK

 13. Imagine you have a time machine. Where and when would you go, and what would you want to witness or experience? 

My respond: I would want to go past time as past time better than future time for me. By the way, provided that, ıf I go to past time. I can see everything about this world. Also, world was sort of terrific in the past time. For instance, people, animals, nature,water,air,soil,environment. I am crazy about past time as I was born in the past. If you are asking me. What did you want to see in the past time. I would want to see my childhood. For example, What I am doing in my childhood? Lile this. THAT'S ALL. 

past time - geçmiş zaman 

childhood * çocukluk 

environment / çevre 

soil & toprak

 nature = doğa

Yorumlar

  1. Herkese merhabalar. Sizce yazmış olduğum makalelerde gözler görünür çok büyük hatalar var mı? Varsa ne?

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1