ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 15. QUESTIONS MONDAY'S HOMEWORK

 15. If you could plant a magical garden, what kind of plants and flowers would you grow, and what magical powers would they have? 

My answer: If I have got magical garden. I would want to plant fruit trees and my thing trees for me in my magical garden. By the way, what about you?  What would you want to plant your magical garden? I would want to plant these things for me as these are sort of great. To be honest I am crazy about eat fruit all along in my spare time or another time. Do you like eating fruit nature for your healthy? Also, do you know ? Why I want my wonderful things trees as I have got a lot of interesting for my future and career. 

spare time / boş zaman

fruit - meyve 

magical * sihirli  

wonderful & müthiş 

interesting = ilginç 

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1