USEFUL FORM PART 2 198-199

 198-  UNFORTUNATELY: NE YAZIK Kİ 

Unfortunately, I wont go to my Alcoran disk tomorrow because of this my healthy alone on foot in the morning so as to learn sort of information due to my teachers in there with my best mates in common. 

Unfortunately, we wont come with you in order to go to cinema as we have got a lot of homework so as to do them in our room by watching video from our computer. 

199- COME ON ! = HADİ AMA ! 

Come on, they are waiting you in the park by eating food and drinking beverages in the afternoon so as to play game. 

Come on, You had better do your homework in your room for your future and career with your tablet by sitting on your chair. 

Alcoran - kuran 

disk * sıra 

beverages / içecek 

information & bilgi 

healthy = sağlık

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1