ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 17. QUESTIONS TUESDAY'S HOMEWORK

 17. If you were the mayor of a small town, what changes would you make to make it a better place to live?  

My respond: Above all else, I must learn my public as I will do something for them in this small town so as to live safety in common. Fisrtly, I would like to do something about the safety as this is sort of essential for public's life in this small town. I will do something about activite for students and children for their spare time. I will do schools, hospitals, bakerys, stadiums, shopping malls. and more for my public as they are sort of essential for me. They are living my small town therefore they had better be happy and energetic. 

public - halk 

safety * güvenli 

activite / aktivite 

bakery & fırın 

more = daha fazlası 

would like to= want   - istemek

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1