USEFUL FORM PART 3 211-212 THURSDAY'S HOMEWORK

 IN A.....WAY: ..... YOL İLE 

When he explored this wonderful language school with his family in common so as to improve for self, he started to terrific way in a english language way. 

You will improve you in a great career way here with your best mates all along by listening lesson and teachers, also studying your lesson in your spare time for your future and career. 

APART FROM: DIŞINDA 

I am not looking at my laptop or phone apart from my work in order to do something by listening music as I am carzy about listening music. 

They can't do something apart form their work or homework at the home, you will look at them at all time for me. 

explore - keşfetmek 

self * kendi 

language  / dil 

wonderful & müthiş 

carzy about = sevmek

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1