USEFUL FORM PART 3 215-216 MONDAY'S HOMEWORK

 215- FINALLY: SONUNDA 

Finally I will go to my house on foot on friday so as to have a rest with my family as I fatigued in the my koran course with my closed friend at the weekdays by playing soccer. 

Finally we are going to abroad in common with my best mates by plane in order to learn unlike language for us as we want to learn unlike language so as to improve us by speching with them. 

216- EVENTUALLY: SON OLARAK 

Eventually, they will go to shopping mall so as to play game in there in their spare time each other in a day. 

Eventually, you had better do your homework for your future and career as this is sort of essential for you right now. 

fatigued - yorulmak

 koran * kuran 

unlike / farklı 

sprare time & boş zaman 

essential = önemli, gerekli 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1