USEFUL FORM PART 3 219-220 WEDNESDAY'S HOMEWORK

 GET ACCUSTOMED TO: ALIŞMAK 

Everyone will get accustomed to this new things in their life in order to live in common as ıf they don't want to get accustomed to this new things, they aren't able to this new things. 

They must get accustomed to this new teacher for their future as this is pretty essential for them as their old teacher went to abroad in order to feel laid-back. 

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE: MANTIKLI DEĞİL 

Your questıons it doesn't make sense for me as I didn't understand these so as to solve for you now in my spare time. 

Why this sentence it doesn't make sense for you as I did do this sentence by doing my homework in my room with my laptop? 

am-is-are able to= can  : a-bilmek   e-bilmek 

essential * önemli,gerekli 

laid-back / rahat 

understand & anlamak 

these = bunlar 

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1