USEFUL FORM PART 3 215-216

 FINALLY: SONUNDA 

Finally, you must read a book in this time as our this time is book time for you beacuse of this the other students. 

Finally, I will ask a questıon for you as before you didn't know my questıon when I asked because of this I am asking again for you. 

EVENTUALLY: SON OLARAK 

Evenually, you had better do your this homework and you are able to go outside with your best mates now as your homework will finish. 

Eventually, Are you ready so as to give a information for this essential homework's kee as I know that You did your homework be carefull that's why you are able to say all questıons answer for us now in the class room for your best fellows. 

before - önce 

be able to * e-bilmek / a- bilmek 

outside / dışarı 

essential & önemli / gerekli 

that= ki 

fellow - dost 

that's why * bu yüzden 

be carefull / dikkatli ol 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1