USEFUL FORM PART 3 217-218

 MAKE AN AGREEMENT: ANLAŞMA YAPMAK

Did you do make an agreement with your classmate as at all time when I saw you with your friend, you are arguing all along. I don't know what about? 

Am I make an agreement with you for the lessons however you are disturbing me while I listen to teacher because of this I want to make an agreement with you for me if you let. 

EVEN BETTER: DAHA DA İYİSİ

As you know, our all teachers want to even better from others friends or another students as when they look at us we are better than from other at all time however we don't thing like this at all. 

If you want to even better from other friends at all time, you are able to this for you as you have got a enormous idea,brain for you however when you use this enormous brain. 

WHAT ABOUT: NE HAKKINDA? 

DISTURBING: RAHATSIZ EDİCİ  

WHILE: İKEN 

ENORMOUS: MUAZZAM 

BRAIN: BEYİN 

AS YOU KNOW: BİLDİĞİN GİBİ 

Yorumlar

  1. RENKLER NASIL OLMUŞ SİZCE? HERKESİN YORUMUNU BEKLİYORUM.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1