UZEFUL FORM PART 3 205-206

 205: TAKE A LOOK: BİR GÖZ ATMAK 

Do you know? will she take a look my homework in the evening as I didn't do homework because of this my sister however I promis that, I will do my homework tomorrow in the morning. 

Why didn't you take a look my homework yesterday in th evening as I didn't do my essential homework however I didn't say you as you were in your job so as to earn money. 

206: ANYWAY: HER NEYSE, YİNE DE 

Anyway, can buy this shoes and t-shirt for me in this weekend as I will go to school on the weekdays That's way You should not go to job for a day? 

Ok they will their homework in their room with me as they don't know something about their lessons anyway when will we go to my new university? 

take a look - bir göz atmak 

because of this * bundan dolayı 

essential / önemli 

earn money & para kazanmak 

shoes = ayakkabı 

anyway - her neyse, yine de 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

HAYALİ GÜNLÜK BÖLÜM 1