LESSONS

 Hello everyone. How are you ? I am pretty perfect because tomorrow has got twice turkısh with our best teacher together so as to learn everything at lesson. I love turkısh lesson now because our teacher is pretty good for me so as to listen turkısh lesson. I love this turkısh's teacher because this teacher is not doing exam all the time. By the way, our science teacher is doing exam all the time at lesson for us but, I don't like joın the exam all the time. For example, we have got twice lesson on monday. This teacher is doing exam in the other lesson for us but, I don't like such exams from our science's teacher. So, I don't like science teacher all the time. I love other lesson except math everyday. 


THAT'S ALL 

all the time       her zaman

such exam         böyle bir sınav

except math        matematik   hariç 

science     fen bilimleri

twice     iki kez


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY