ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 WEDNESDAY'S HOMEWORK

 13-  Imagine you have a time machine. Where and when would you go, and what would you want to witness or experience? 

My reply: I would want to go to past time as everything was pretty good in the past time for people. I would want to our captain for this country. Next, I would wan to our prophet. even better, I would want to see Ronaldo in his prime times in the stadium so as to have fun. By the way, I would not go to future as I am carzy about surprise in my life thus I would not want to this. Also, what do you think about this wonderful Questıon? Do you like future or past time? even better, ıf you have got see popular person. which do you popular person? ıf you are asking me. I said in my text. seeee yooouu by latteerrrrrr. 

past time - geçmiş zaman 

prime * en yetenekli olduğu zaman 

prophet / peygamber 

even better & son olarak 

captain - kaptan,lider 

wonderful * müthiş  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY