ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

 Imagine you are the captain of a spaceship. Where would you go in the universe, and what fascinating things would you discover ?

My respond : Above all else, this question is rather terrific for our dream. I would want to big,long,durable world or planet for my maids and myself. I would want to a big cake for me as I am hungry now. I haven't any child for my life. I will travel around my planet by spacecraft with my maids in common. I found unlike and impressive planet so as to live in there with my maids. By the way, this planet's name is Kepler-442b. This planet is rather terrific for poeple as here is near my another planet. We are able to live here as here is pertty suitable for people's life in common. Why are you coming my new planet so as to travel and see? I can take you due to our terrible world. I am coming in order to take you due to world. Did you like my new and old planet so as to live with us ? To be honest, here is rather tremendous for people. 

spacecraft - uzay aracı

another * diğer

suitable / uygun 

unlike & farklı 

maid = hizmetçi

above all else - her şeyden önce 

durable - sağlam 

imressive * etkileyici

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY